In 2019, most modern employers are using carefully-worded behavioral interview questions designed to expose your biggest weakness …
They’ll ask you about lengthy projects you’ve been involved in — how your role evolved, how you handled deadlines, how you handled pressures and difficult personalities. You’re going to need ultra-specific examples.
They’re going to be asking you for details; including names of people, dates, and measurable outcomes. They’ll ask you how certain events made you feel. They’re going to be testing you in lots of different ways.
Use this Interview Preparation Guide to warmly and confidently answer the tricky behavioral interview questions you should be expecting from HR.
Here’s how you’ll grow and transform:
- You learn to “Package & Spin” your work experience so it’s the perfect fit for the job.
- You become more confident in your self-presentation; easily calming nerves or fear.
- Feel comfortable using professional words, phrases, and METRICS to communicate your value.
- Speak about your strengths and past successes in a memorable & convincing way.
- Plan the best questions for YOU to ask the interviewers to show them you’re smart and engaged.
- Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED